Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Teed Business Continuity Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Springfield House, Laurelhill Business Park, Stirling FK7 9JQ. Our company registration number is 189629, registered in Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Global Law Firm
Multinational law firm practising in all principal areas of law from offices in Europe, US and Asia Pacific regionsRead More
Financial Software Provider
Provider of financial software and digital transformation services developing trading systemsRead More
Oil & Gas Production & Development Co
Independent oil & gas production and development company with onshore and offshore assets in the UK and AsiaRead More
Housing Association Charity
A housing association, charity and registered social landlord providing care services in homes in urban and rural communities.Read More
Investment Management Company
UK investment management firm providing services to clients in Europe and the Far East.Read More