Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Teed Business Continuity Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Springfield House, Laurelhill Business Park, Stirling FK7 9JQ. Our company registration number is 189629, registered in Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Risk Management Company
Specialist risk management company carrying out risk assessments to manage safety and environmental risksRead More
Middle Eastern Bank
One of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia with branches across the KingdomRead More
Fast Food Provider
Fast food provider with high dependence on technology to support ecommerce businessRead More
Fast Food Provider
Fast food provider with 1,000+ stores experiencing significant growth and high dependence on ecommerce technology.Read More
Bottled Water Producer
One of the world's top 20 bottled water companiesRead More